List updated 26/4/21
- £500 to EPIC SUP (Twickenham Riverside Paddle-Boarding Club) to purchase storage facilities for their kit.
- £500 to Teddington Swimming Club to purchase pace clocks and other equipment.
- £720 to Crossroads Carers to purchase 12 karate kits for young carers with disabilities.
- £1000 to Chase Bridge School to purchase sports kit.
- £1805 (split 50/50 with TTGL) for Twickenham School for outdoor table tennis tables and rock climbing equipment.
- £2146 (split 50/50 with TTGL) for St. Richard’s CE Primary School for football kit, swimming kit, tracksuits.
- £1988.25 (split 50/50 with TTGL) for St. Mary’s CE Primary School for netball kit, basketball kit and tennis equipment.
- £1000 to DS Active to purchase sports kit and related uniforms.
- £700(split 50/50 with TGL) for Heathfield Junior School for two sets of rugby kit.
- £705 to RUILS to fund transport for their wheelchair walking group.
- £2370 for Teddington Torpedoes to fund the training of swimming coaches (of which £790 is still to be funded)
- £1000 to Half Backs Ltd to purchase rugby balls and equipment.
- £2000 to The Horse Rangers Association to help them fund the acquisition of a mechanical horse.
- £1300 to Teddington Womens Rugby Club to purchase tackle bags.
- £1053.03 to Meadlands Primary School to purchase PE equipment.
- £1350 to Lowther Primary School to purchase basketball hoops, football goals and dance kits(of which £266 is still to be funded).
- £1,125 to TAG Youth Club to purchase nine safety mats.
- £1000 to Walbrook Teddington Rowing Club to help complete a new storage facility for the oars of their junior rowers.
- £1160 for Teddington Swimming Club to fund deep water and pool rescue training of their coaches and some kit.
- £750 to Teddington RFC for equipment and kit for mini rugby.
- £2500 (split £1500 by SporTedd and £1000 by TTGL) to The Friends of Murray Park to contribute to the £3000 cost of setting up and running a Junior Park Run.
- £1,225 to RUILS for equipment to allow disabled people to play bowls.
- £1000 to Hampton Hill CC as a contribution to enable them to purchase a concertina cricket net for use by their junior cricketers.
- £1900 to Harlequins Amateur RFC and Hampton Wick Royal CC jointly to create a storage facility for their equipment (particularly for their juniors)
Outstanding grant applications